Why Choose Sunflower Oil?
Our Organic Sunflower Oil has a very clean neutral taste, good appearance and is one of the most stable food-friendly oils. It provides excellent stability without hydrogenation. It’s a trans fat free oil solution and a healthy vegetable oil substitution.
- - A great oil for bakery foods, dressings and sauces, snack manufacturing, frying foods, as well as spray coating for cereal, crackers and dried fruit.
- - High smoke point suitable for browning and frying.
- - High Oleic Sunflower Oil is the best quality for health & diverse uses because these fatty acids, as well as Vitamin E and other organic compounds, act as antioxidants.
- - More poly-unsaturated fats than any other commonly used vegetable oil, high in unsaturated fat, low in saturated fat, and has no trans fat.
- - The large amount of mono-unsaturated fat in high oleic oil has been shown to lower LDL cholesterol which can lower the risk of heart disease, heart attacks, and stroke.
ORGANIC | NON-GMO | KOSHER
Why Choose Canola Oil?
Our Organic Canola Oil's neutral taste, light texture and high heat tolerance make it a great match for just about anything. Canola Oil is praised for its fatty acid content and health benefits that are high in Omega-3’s. It’s light in color and remains free-running at refrigerator temperature (5°C).
- - A great oil for salad dressings, sautéing, baking, stir-frying, and grilling.
- - Medium smoke point, which means you can use it for baking and stir frying, but not higher temperature deep-frying.
- - Canola Oil contains half the amount of saturated fat usually found in corn oil, olive oil, and soybean oil.
- - Mono-unsaturated fatty acids is the most abundant fat in canola oil and is a good source of omega-3 fats that’s good for your heart.
- - Compared to palm oil and olive oil, canola oil has a higher amount of poly-unsaturated fatty acids. It has a ratio of omega-6 fat (linoleic acid) and omega-3 fat (alpha-linolenic acid) of 2:1.
ORGANIC | NON-GMO | KOSHER
OUR 8-STEP PRODUCTION PROCESS
Many choose Freeline OrganicsTM as their reliable supplier, because we offer top quality products with a competitive price structure. Our long lasting relationship with organic certified business partners ensures that every single element from supply, logistics, production, certification is of the highest quality in order to satisfy the ever increasing needs of our customers for service and quality.
3-WAYS TO ORDER IN BULK
24.000 or 22.000 liters (48.000 lbs
or 44.000 lbs).
1000 liters (2028 lbs net) — loaded in 20
or 40ft food grade containers.
190 kilo (419 lbs) — loaded in 20 or 40ft
food grade containers.